Thursday, September 2, 2010

Information

I realize my last post was vague, but there wasn't a lot of time. What I can tell you now is that I'm being followed by something. It has a lot of names. The Tall  Man, Der Grossman, The Black Faerie, Takkanmann....Slender Man.

You all know where it comes from. Or perhaps you don't. Maybe this is why I made this. To get things like this out to people. Knowledge is power. I've seen far too many examples of this.

What I'm sure most of you know, is that He, Slender Man, was created as part of a "Create Paranormal Images" thread on the forum "SomethingAwful". Do I even need to bother going over the rest?

Exactly. I don't. Which is, perhaps, part of the reason why I'm here. His influence has spread far beyond anyones control. It's continuing to spread. And I realize that by posting this I am only helping this happen. However, if you are reading this, then you should already know all about this and I'm not telling you anything new here.

But there is so much to tell. And so little time to do it.

I'm here to record, and document. That's all. And maybe, if you decide to use the information I give you, then you'll live longer than I did.

I have to go. The wind outside has stopped. We all know what that means.
                                                                                                                              Regards.

No comments:

Post a Comment